Monday, March 5, 2012

Sense/sensibility (underline when applicable)

I'm finally starting to get the idea of arranged marriages. You trust someone who just knows better what is good for you. It's like missing mom when you're finally adult - you enjoy all this liberty but on the other hand you wish someone would you tell you that you GET TO BED THIS MOMENT. Now that we're not kids anymore we have to analyze the situation and choose the reasonable option. But that's the problem with having to choose yourself. If I could pack all the feelings and emotions in a box and push it down the cellar stairs I would. But you know what? Every single romantic comedy has a 'listen to your heart' line. And we're automatically programmed to work by 'sensibility', not 'sense'.


Song of the day: People Help the People - Birdy (I dedicate this song to Melinda. I have a feeling you'll like it. Tell me if I'm mistaken)

Verse of the day: These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6: 6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment