Thursday, April 5, 2012

This isn't BEDA... but it's Easter break.

This isn't BEDA... but it's Easter break (you see what I did there? It's totally like an incipit! Like in Greek "incipit" for the first verses of a text which used to formulate the title of the poem? Anyone? -> English nerd). I'm really enjoying reading all the BEDAs and watching the VEDAs as well as cheering my friends who are doing Script Frenzy. April is a good month. 


So, as my Easter break has just started, I'll blog every day. That sentence has just totally opened a new paragraph. I have no idea how you continue from here.
Anyway, I've had a really good day today. It's amazing how many things you can get done when you're NOT at school or at work. I have watched the first episode of Job Hunters. I don't really know what to say about it - a lot of people said it was odd, but I did like it. The idea for having clips from the safe house intertwined with those from the arena was a little bit confusing, I'm not sure which part is a retrospection or what (just like in Stardust Memories by Woody Allen. I feel like I'm talking about Woody Allen all the time on here). But I'm sure it will be easier to watch as the next episodes come out.


For solid five minutes I was trying to build up a sentence but every time I felt like a part of it is a lie. There seemed to be something excruciating about my point, that I've seen a girl from our grocery store for the first time refusing selling alcohol to an intoxicated person. I don't know why this point moved me so. Maybe because I used to work there and it's actually the first time they respect law :D


Song of the day: Love Love Love - Of Monsters and Men


Verse of the day: For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5: 14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment