Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bout of Books bookish survey challenge!

Here are my answers to the bookish survey challenge, originally from here.

Questions:
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I don't... mostly. I have a loose organization scheme going on: one shelf is children's books, one is YA, one is poetry, one is Christian non-fiction, one is popular science. Other than that my fiction books are a mess.
2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It is a memoir/ self-help, which is not a genre I eagerly reach for, but I adore this book!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (not fair, because it was a reread. Not counting Wuthering Heights, the last 5 star book would be Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte. Bronte sisters, you're doing something right!)
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I'm excited to finish The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, because it's just so much fun.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell.



No comments:

Post a Comment