Here are my answers to the bookish survey challenge, originally from here.
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I don't... mostly. I have a loose organization scheme going on: one shelf is children's books, one is YA, one is poetry, one is Christian non-fiction, one is popular science. Other than that my fiction books are a mess.
2. What is one of your favorite books that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It is a memoir/ self-help, which is not a genre I eagerly reach for, but I adore this book!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (not fair, because it was a reread. Not counting Wuthering Heights, the last 5 star book would be Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte. Bronte sisters, you're doing something right!)
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I'm excited to finish The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, because it's just so much fun.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell.