Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books Book Scavenger Hunt!

Here's my entry for the Scavenger Hunt challenge. You can participate here!

Let's look for:



1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh 

2. A book your planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
Atonement by Ian McEwan - I'll be reading it as my next book for Bout of Books this week.

3. Blue Book(s)
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

4. Books from your favorite genre!
I have a hard time articulating what my favorite genre is; most people would call it "classics", but I find that term confusing and nondescript as a characteristic. But I'm lacking a better term for now, so let's stick to "classics" (more specifically, I'm super interested in 19th century fiction).
So I picked:
The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Shirley by Charlotte Brontë

5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves
Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell. I'm planning to get to it right after Bout of Books 14.0 is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment