Here's my entry for the Bout of Books Fictional World Travel Challenge. You can participate here!
Let's go from the bottom up:
- Dubliners by James Joyce (Ireland)
- The Right Attitude to Rain by Alexander McCall Smith (Scotland)
- The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (Botswana)
- Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys (the Caribbean)
- Chocolat by Joanne Harris (France)
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (Japan)
And you get a bonus picture of my kitty Primrose, since she was apparently feeling geographical today.